Pastor Alvin is a native of Chattanooga, TN, and the founding pastor of True Word Christian Center. He believes that every believer has the capacity to hear from God and should have the confidence to step out to answer that call. In March of 2005, God called Pastor Alvin to start True Word Christian Center.
Pastor Alvin has a sincere desire to teach people how to discover the call of God on their lives. He believes that every believer has the capacity to hear from God, and should have the confidence to step out to answer that call. Therefore, he teaches in a way that is simple and easy to understand.
Pastor Alvin is a graduate of Austin Peay State University where he received his Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. He also holds a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Theology from Life Christian University.
Some of The Things He Likes
6 Things You Might Not Know
- I am a nerd at heart. Just ask my wife.
- I like power tools and building with my hands.
- I love to talk. I don’t meet a stranger.
- I am a pro on the grill. Ask about my smoked chicken.
- I love to laugh and enjoy life.
- I love to go piddling with my wife.